Rambling Down the Mulberry Bush

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hermit-dom

I have to make a confession.

I spent 6 straight hours watching Sex in the City on DVD. It looks like I've finally achieved it. I'm a hermit of terrifying proportions. I'll grow old and the kids in the neighbourhood will know me as the weird old lady who pushes a cart filled with garbage and plastic bags and who owns 10 cats.

I finally found a copy of Citta Bella at myNews cafe on Friday. Pardonnez moi but since when do English-speaking/writing journalists get sent to Chinese-language magazines? Especially when said (future)journalist can barely write her name and speaks a total of 3 words (i.e. ni how ma) ? Just because I'm the only eejit in class without a Christian name doesn't mean I eat out of porcelain bowls and wear red *grmbl*.

It's October 3rd atm and I'm wondering about my au pair family. I haven't heard from them for a few days and I think it's because she's given birth! woot. I can't wait to see pictures :D

3 in the morning. Can't sleep. blaat. Just got off the phone with Julz(she never sleeps til 5am everyday;) )

i'm bored. bored. bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home