Rambling Down the Mulberry Bush

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm absolutely shite at updating

Nearly 2 months since I arrived here.

Weesp is a lovely town with equally lovely people. Dutch toilets are weird. I like my room. The family is mostly nice and the baby hardly sleeps but is very smiley. I go to Arnhem during the weekend and Rene comes to Weesp on weekdays. So far so good.

The red light district fascinates me. All those gorgeous girls selling their bodies.

Had a lot of first-times here. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger Ineke said…

    Pepernootje, could it be that i have seen an add from your family looking for an au pair? Don't mean to frighten you but i think i recognized the baby's name and besides they also live in Weesp so the odds are very small I thought.
    You're doing ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home